« Back to Main
September 8, 2020
- Receives tenders, EOI, RFQS, ITT, and all relevant inquiries and distributes accordingly to relevant departments.
- Assists on preparation of tender requirements and gather all documents for submission.
- Prepares job reports for vessels under contracts for invoice preparation.
- Maintain database for tenders, EOI, projects, and vessels owned & under management.
- Prepares and updates the vessel specification form.
- Prepares and submits applications for pre-qualification of the company with prospective and existing clients.
- Updates company profile and prepare company broachers for executive meetings and official presentations.
- Source online required vessels for tenders or spot jobs.
- Maintaining soft and hard copies of tenders, EOI, and vessels certificates
- Ensure commercial, legal and contractual compliances in all the purchasing transactions.
- Assist in the accomplishment of company objectives by performing duties as required ensuring cost-effective.
- Must have at least 5 years of experience in business development, customer management, or related field
- Good negotiation & network skills.
- Employee management understanding of business principles and practices.
- Able to work effectively under pressure.
- Team player.
- Knowledge of contractual terms and conditions.
- Highly responsive to client requirements.
Objectives to be achieved
- Submission of tenders and quotations as per client requirements.
- Responding to the client’s questions and requests in a timely and efficient manner.