« Back to Main
September 8, 2020
- Oversee and manage refits and planned work maintenance related to vessels/Jack up’s, ensuring that essential refit, plan maintenance, and survey work is included, and associated expenditures remain within the approved budget.
- Liaise with customers on technical and operational matters including vessels/ jack up’s performance & maintenance.
- Attend to vessels/ jack up’s repairs and survey periodically and determine repair specifications for maintenance & follow up on vessel plan maintenance.
- Provide and compile documented reports on vessels/ jack up’s including summaries of works performed, operational budgets, and actual expenditures.
- Identify and source for technical and operational supplies required for the vessels/ jack up’s and ensure that plan maintenance is implemented.
- Perform monthly review of logs processes and attend to vessels/ jack up inspections.
- Perform technical compliance audits and investigation on defects/failures on a regularly scheduled basis to ensure implementation.
- Work closely with the HSE Management team to ensure smooth and successful implementation of QHSE system and policies for the vessels & jack up’s.
- Undertake any other Technical related assignments related to vessels/ Jack up as and when required.
- Assist in the accomplishment of company objectives by performing duties related to vessels/jack up’s as required ensuring operable marine units.
- Responsible for the overall operations of vessels/Jack up’s overseeing the daily operations of maintenance and repair, survey schedules, inspections, etc. & plan maintenance.
- Chief Engineer class 1 with a minimum of 5 years’ experience in the same discipline
- Experience in related shore-based technical issues in the fleet.