September 8, 2020
– Assist to develop QHSE Plans that comply with Company policies and procedures as well as
Government & local client requirements.
– Prepare and update QHSE statistical tracking and trending data.
– Remain abreast of all relevant QHSE laws, codes of practice, and standards for the area.
– Assist QHSE Manager with the client’s QHSE requirements and assists in
compliance. Assists to implement and maintain certification of ISO 9001.
– Provide QHSE Manager with feedback on QHSE performance.
– Assist with the development and implementation of appropriate location emergency response systems. Provide relevant information for monthly HSE reports through
internal audits of both office & vessels. Supervises the administrator and record-keeping on area-specific QHSE audits, inspections, reports, certifications, permits, etc.
– Conducts QHSE presentations and training to employees/vessels crew as required.
– Assist worksite/vessel personnel and line management in the development of worksite QHSE and
Cause No Harm promotions and campaigns.
– Ensuring the organization/ vessel QHSE requirements are completed on time & thereby attaining
– Overseeing the complete QHSE operation of an organization in accordance with QHSE policies
established & has can make relevant decisions by consulting the QHSE manager.
– Minimum 5 years of practical experience in occupational QHSE/ISO Internal Auditor.
– Knowledge of Company QHSE, Cause No Harm principles, Company core values and vision
Reasonable knowledge of relevant QHSE principles
– Ability to adhere to Company policies, procedures, guidelines, and work requirements
– Knowledge of shipping laws and QHSE procedures.
– Knowledge of regulatory agency, Company & clients QHSE requirements & safe work practices.