« Back to Main
Logistics operation Officer
September 8, 2020
- Coordinate for all Harbour movements of owned, managed, and 3rd party vessels and barges In addition to customs clearance of shipments and submission of entry permits for ships and individuals.
- Acted as the public relations officer for vessels & crews related matters at local authorities such as immigration, customer department, National Transport Authority.
- Preparing applications, attending & submit any application CICPA for the vessel, cars, crew as well as arranging work permits & visas for crew and company staff.
- Directly coordinating with all ports in UAE berthing/unbreathing issues.
- Monitoring and follow-up vessel operations and voyages.
- Coordinating with operation matters and dealing with ship charters.
- Maintaining and processing vessel certification and documents.
- Preparing and Applying port passes as per requests & Resolving daily operational issues.
- The hiring of equipment’s’ form outside port for cargo operations.
- Clearing and forwarding shipments, liaising with shippers, receivers stevedore, and shipping agents, and arrange BOE (bill of entry).
- Sorting out pilot bookings, port clearance & clearance of customer’s transactions and cargo coming from abroad and coming through Abu Dhabi international airport or one of the seaports, Zayed port, Khalifa Port.
- Attendance at vessel mobilizations and subsequent infield operations as directed.
- Follow-up and seizing the berths for maritime vessels in the ports of operating in the country and foreign ships.
- Support the coordination / timely delivery of the marine installation and mooring hook-up activities.
- Assist in the accomplishment of company objectives by performing duties as required ensuring cost-effectiveness.
- BSc degree in supply chain management, logistics, or business administration.
- Full knowledge of customs clearance and procedures for obtaining permits for ships and individuals.
- Aptitude in decision-making and working with numbers.