« Back to Main
December 23, 2020
- Ensure all works are carried out following approved procedures
- Supervise and coordinate all activities with personnel and equipment engaged in lifting operation in close coordination with HSE / QA / QC and construction superintendent
- Inspect, report and control all aspect of any lifting operation, ensuring full compliance with design, planning and HSE standard
- Follow site safety rules, practices and assist site team in promoting safety on the site
- Attend project meetings when required
- Carry out audit on contractor lifting equipment and certification
- Ensure accurate documentation and daily reporting of all activities within company project organization
Skills / Qualifications
- A minimum of 2 LEEA certificates.
- Extensive years of experience in construction within similar role in the Oil and Gas industry
- Knowledge of the various limiting devices and safety features
- Knowledge of different type of crane involve in the project (crawler, mobile etc.)
- Knowledge of all aspect of lifting study including crane load chart, effect of ground bearing capacity
- Good command of English, spoken and written
- Must demonstrate good organizational / leadership and professional abilities and must be a team player
- Proficient with the standard computer software packages
- Highly motivated, well organized, resourceful and proactive
- Possess good interpersonal skills with sound written and oral communication skills
- Flexible approach and able to work under pressure with a can-do attitude and a desire to win
- Ability to promote an open and informal communication environment that aims at growing mutual trust and teamwork
- Supporting the supply base and drilling personnel with unit requirements and ensuring that all cargo is in a safe and fit condition to be used.
- Ownership of the lifting gear register and update and upkeep of said register.
- Draw up and maintain an equipment tracking system
- Ensure that all equipment is in a safe and fit condition.
- Ensure that all equipment is certified to the relevant standards and that all periodic inspections are carried out to that standards and the Client lifting policy.
- Ensuring that all units are certified and that hard copies of the certificates are available.