« Back to Main
Finance Team Leader
September 8, 2020
- Monitor the day-to-day financial operations within the company, such as payroll, invoicing, and other transactions. Oversee financial department employees, including financial assistants and accountants.
- Review financial data and prepare monthly and annual reports.
- Provide financial reports and interpret financial information to managerial staff while recommending further courses of action.
- Advice on investment activities and provide strategies that the company should take. Maintain the financial health of the organization.
- Analyze costs, pricing, variable contributions, Results, and the company’s actual performance compared to the business plans. Develop trends and projections for the firm’s finances. Conduct reviews and evaluations for cost-reduction opportunities.
- Oversee operations of the finance department, set goals and objectives, and design a framework for these to be met.
- Manage the preparation of the company’s budget.
- Liaise with auditors to ensure appropriate monitoring of company finances is maintained.
- Correspond with various other departments, discussing company plans and agreeing on future paths to be taken.
- Track the company’s financial status and performance to identify areas for potential improvement.
- Overseeing the complete financial function of the organization in accordance with the direction established in the strategic plans & has full authority in making relevant decisions.
- Ensuring the organization tasks are completed on time by setting up of objectives & targets and cash flow maintenance.
- Advanced degree in accounting, business, economics, finance, or a related field.
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in a finance role.