« Back to Main
September 8, 2020
- To maintain safe and efficient crewing as per Flag State & Client specific requirements with company SMS (Safety Management System).
- Maintain and update a database for all of the crew staff, to be including training. Medicals induction prior to joining the vessel as per the company charterer’s standard requirement.
- Tracks all STCW training requirements and validity ensuring courses do not expire during the term of the employment contract.
- You will be involved in the crew change planning for seafarers for perhaps one or more vessels including Flight, hotel, and transport booking arrangements.
- Applying crew sign on / sign off residence, or any other visas required to mobilize/de-mobilize vessels to new locations. Preparing necessary documents and invitation letters for crew visa applications. – to make sure all required documents are complete and ready as well as to Monitoring the Expiring visa.
- Ensure to send the contract with the flight ticket of the officers and crews.
- Verification of seafarer certification and qualifications.
- Tracks all-Open Personnel Training Matrix for all new joining and make sure they completed required training before embarking.
- Ensure crew leave cycles are properly managed and that crew is relieved on time.
- Liaise with port agents & vessels to carry out smooth crew changes.
- Ensuring pre-joining routines for new-joining crews are properly managed and sufficient time is allocated for assessment/evaluation, company inductions, and company safety systems familiarizations.
- Arrange flag state endorsements documents for the new joining crew.
- Managing crew changes for allocated vessels coordinate with company logistics personal.
- Update the crew master list on a weekly basis including all documents soft & hard copies.
- Ensure the assigned vessels are properly manned in compliance with flag state and company SMS (Safety Management System).
- Graduate from any well-recognized academy.
- Minimum of 3 years’ proven experience in crewing.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office and personnel databases.
- Must have a working knowledge of STCW and flag state requirements.
- Must be experienced in recruiting offshore personnel.
- Should be familiar with Offshore Support vessels and Major Client requirements.
- Knowledge of shipping laws and procedures.
- Must possess good interpersonal and communication skills.
- Computer literate and Can work with a multi-cultural environment.